If you are considering me to review a book please note:
- I only accept physical review copies (can be an arc or finished copy)
- I’m based in the US (New York, specifically)
- I do not accept indie publishers/authors
- I only accept books for review I believe I will genuinely enjoy
That being said, here’s a little more info on the kinds of books I’ll accept:
- I primarily read books in the YA/NA categories but will consider adult if it’s fantasy
- I prefer books of the fantasy genre, but will also consider sci-fi, romance, and contemporary
- For reference, some of my favorite books/series include Throne of Glass + A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas, Furyborn by Claire Legrand, Nevernight by Jay Kristoff, & The Illuminae Files by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff
If I accept your review request I will:
- review the book on my blog, as well as on goodreads, and will also leave an amazon review if I really loved it!
- feature the book on my bookstagram
- talk about the book on twitter
- I am also open for collaborations/interviews with authors!
*just a note that my review will be completely honest–if I love the book, I’ll gush about it endlessly, but if I don’t enjoy it, I will explain why*
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, or message me through my contact page.